July 20

Seriously?!?!?!  How on earth did I get strep throat!?  It was like pulling teeth to get in to see a doctor (because I was 99.9% sure of my self diagnosis).  I have yet to set up a family physician for me and Matt... oops...  The boys pediatrician refused to treat me because I'm over 18, my OB refused to treat me because I would be a hazard to their other patients while I was hanging out in the waiting area and the family doc I called couldn't see me for another week and a half because I needed to have a 'new patient' visit.  So, I had to spend 3 times as much money to go to the Minute Clinic and argue with the PA because she was 99.9% sure I did not have strep.  Turns out I did.  She wrote me a prescription, I picked it up, went home and gargled some of this vile tasting gunk (which really helps though...) and am now going to bed hoping to feel better in the morning.

No comments: